• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My webpage has hit the bit bucket

curtis

Veteran Member
Hey guys,

If anyone notices, or even cares for that matter :), my webpage is no longer.

The reason is I have recently moved from Pensacola, FL back home to God's country, TEXAS!

I will be working on getting a new version up and running. However, with my new work schedule, Navy recruiter, time will be of a somewhat premium, so please be patient.

Curtis

Heh. I on purpose took my old webpage off-line on Sunday, with the intention to go through the contents, make a structure, navigation and then create a new webpage on my new host. So far I've not even begun to go through what was available on the old page, but maybe for the weekend. I know as much that I'll divide it into at least three subdomains rather than folders.

It does take time to wade through old material and ensure it's up to date.

At first, I thought I hadn't kept my masters. SHEER PANIC!!!! Then after some thorough digging, I found almost all of the content scattered around on my hard drive!

No, I'm not disorganized. It's just a random experiment in either chaos theory or free association. You take your pick!

Curtis

p.s. If anyone is looking for a great career in the world's greatest Navy and you're in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area... :D

Back