• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

N8VEM-S100 Group Purchase of S-100 16MB SRAM V2 and Mezzanine Boards

bonedaddy

Hi everyone,

I am organizing a group purchase of these boards for the N8VEM-S100 mailing list and wanted to let people here know about it.

I'm working with a board house now to get these boards made. If you're interested in possibly purchasing the base and mezzanine board(s) then please let me know the quantities of each.

Please ensure you read John's web page concerning this board (and the mezzanine boards) carefully as the mezzanine boards require surface mount soldering of fairly expensive SRAM chips (around $18 each.) He also gives good information and pointers to more information about surface mount soldering on that page.

http://s100computers.com/My System Pages/16M RAM Board/16MG RAM Board.htm

I intend to purchase extras of both the base and mezzanine boards so if you missed this initial purchase I should have some available still and I'll reorder more if necessary.

As with the other group buys, these are being sold at cost and without warranty or support. Support is via the N8VEM-S100 mailing list as a best effort by helpful people there.

Thanks,

Todd

I want one of these boards and two mezzanine boards. I had contacted Andrew about this last month, so I'm unsure if you have me down for one or not. How should we contact you to be put on the list? Maybe you should provide an email?

Kipp

I will commit for one of these as well.
I want one of these boards and two mezzanine boards. I had contacted Andrew about this last month, so I'm unsure if you have me down for one or not. How should we contact you to be put on the list? Maybe you should provide an email?

Kipp

Hi, You can PM me here but I'll also keep an eye out for interested people here. I'll post once I've received them with more details. Thanks! Todd

My apologies for the late replies. I'll have plenty of boards so that's not a problem (and you're down for one as well now.) You can contact me by PM here or emailing directly to me at (tsg at bonedaddy.net.)

The boards are delayed by the board house but are expected to ship this week. I'll be posting with updated information once I actually receive them.

Sorry for the poor job of providing information!

Thank you,

Todd

Back