• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Nashville, Knoxville TN / Huntsville AL: Tyan Tomcat, Dual P233mmx, 256MB - Free

Soupwizard

Experienced Member
[Update: Spoken For by dan]

Found my old computer in my friend's basement, blew a little dust out of it, powered it up and it all works - at least it passes memtest86+ and systest from the ultimate boot cd. In nice shape, my friend's basement is climate controlled, so no rust or corrosion. It's a pretty cool setup, the tyan motherboard was top of the line back then, but I don't need it, maybe you do:

Enlight AT Mid-tower case
Tyan Tomcat IVD (S1564D)
Dual Pentium 233MMX
256MB ram (8 x 32MB)
empty 6GB IDE, 15GB scsi with adaptec card
ide cd-rom
Windows NT 4.0 package
AT style keyboard

It's near Nashville TN, Knoxville TN, or Huntsville AL (I'm between Nashville and Huntsville, will be driving to Knoxville on Wednesday). Need to find someone in the next few days or it will need to go to recycle (am moving).

Last edited:
Found my old computer in my friend's basement, blew a little dust out of it, powered it up and it all works - at least it passes memtest86+ and systest from the ultimate boot cd. In nice shape, my friend's basement is climate controlled, so no rust or corrosion. It's a pretty cool setup, the tyan motherboard was top of the line back then, but I don't need it, maybe you do:

Enlight AT Mid-tower case
Tyan Tomcat IVD (S1564D)
Dual Pentium 233MMX
256MB ram (8 x 32MB)
empty 6GB IDE, 15GB scsi with adaptec card
ide cd-rom
Windows NT 4.0 package
AT style keyboard

It's near Nashville TN, Knoxville TN, or Huntsville AL (I'm between Nashville and Huntsville, will be driving to Knoxville on Wednesday). Need to find someone in the next few days or it will need to go to recycle (am moving).

I'll take it!

Sent you a email as well dan87951 at gmail dot com. Please reply when you get a chance I would like to save this from the recycler.

Dan

Back