• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Southwest need a LandMark diagnostic ROM burned

Covers: Nevada, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico

oblivion

Veteran Member
I have an NCR 286 PC that is having issues and refuses to POST. it was suggested that I try installing a ROM with the Landmark diagnostic utility to help with troubleshooting. Unfortunately, I lack the ability to burn a ROM so I'm looking to see if anyone can offer this service. Of course, I can pay for the part, shipping, and time.

The information on the file that needs to be burned is Here

I need the one meant for AT computers, not PC/XT

oblivion,
I have your ROM files downloaded. If you have the 27256 or 27C256 150ns or faster speed
EPROMS, I can burn them for you. I'll have to look at my stash and see if I happen to have
any EPROMS that are 150ns or faster. If you furnish the EPROMS, all I want is the USPS
postage paid to your Scottsdale address. Won't take long to burn them if I can locate any
EPROMS.

I've re-organized and it will take a bit to check.

Larry

oblivion,
I have your ROM files downloaded. If you have the 27256 or 27C256 150ns or faster speed
EPROMS, I can burn them for you. I'll have to look at my stash and see if I happen to have
any EPROMS that are 150ns or faster. If you furnish the EPROMS, all I want is the USPS
postage paid to your Scottsdale address. Won't take long to burn them if I can locate any
EPROMS.

I've re-organized and it will take a bit to check.

Larry
I do not. I'll look at acquiring a few if you don't find any. thanks for the reply.

If @ldkraemer doesn't find them I should have a large reserve of 27c256, definitely 150ns or faster. I'm in MI and could also do it for postage/IC cost if that's all you need.

oblivion,
All my eproms are older and slower than 150ns. now it's your choice to get skate323k137
to burn them or send me 2 27C256-15 EPROM's.

Larry

Back