• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic Need ADB keyboard and mouse for Macintosh SE

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

agentb

Experienced Member
I just picked up a Mac SE but need an ADB keyboard and mouse if anyone has some laying around?

Are you picky on model? I am sure I have some extra AppleDesign keyboards and could spare an ADB mouse 2 as well (rounded style, not boxy which would technically fit the SE more period appropriately).

Thanks for the offer. The more I think about it, I feel like I should stick with a mechanical keyboard and boxy mouse to match the SE. there’s a number on eBay so will try hunting for something not too overpriced

I ended up ordering an “Extended Keyboard II” and one of the boxy mice. Freaking ADB cable is going to be half the price of the keyboard 🙄🙄🙄

Back