• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

NEW IBM PS/2 Computer & Monitor

maceffects

Experienced Member
I just bought a brand new PS/2 computer used only 2-3 times still has most of the original wrap (no box) has keys sealed still taped to the monitor. I can turn it on and check specs if desired.

$175 - FREE LOCAL PICKUP (NW Indiana)

Willing to ship

image.jpg

Not sure on the exact model but I'll let you know when I get back to the office where I have this machine Wednesday. As I said this machine has only been turned one a handful of times it's whole life. Amazing collector machine. Also, I would be willing to trade this machine and give $100 for an AST Advantage 6066d!

I *THINK* it's a model 70.

Oh I saw that one on ebay.
I'm surprised you bought it and are going to sell it again.
--> I was at the auction until $50. I just wanted the monitor :p

I wanted an old PC to tinker with but I realized that this unit would be hard to get a 5.25 drive to work external. And that's what I really want. I have a good lead on a machine, but sadly it's not the AST I want (that machine was my first PC years ago).

UPDATE: The computer is a IBM PS/2 Model 50 Z. There are some minor cracks in the rear case bezel. I am willing to take $150 Plus shipping. IMG_0501.jpg

Back