• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

New Years Resolution--Clean up the workshop

BuggZ

Experienced Member
I thought I'd get an early start on cleaning up my workshop so I'll be offering some things here.

Compaq P/N 166054-B21 P3 Xeon processor kit for Proliant ML530 (800 Mhz 256K cache) in opened original packaging.
Matched set of P3 Xeon processors SL4XV (700/100/1M)
Matched set of P2 Xeon processors SL33T (450/512/100)
I can't test any of the processors because I don't have a P2/P3 Xeon Slot motherboard anymore.

Viewsonic ViewPad 1000 parts unit (Celeron 800/No RAM/No HD) Case is in very bad condition as someone pried it apart (without removing all the screws) to get the hard drive out. Missing web camera adapter, memory cover, battery and AC adapter. LCD will not display anything but system will boot to BIOS when connected to external display and memory installed. LCD and touchscreen appear to be in good condition.

Gateway 2000 Colorbook 486 laptop for parts. Not sure of the specs at this time. IIRC the brightness and contrast controls for the LCD were defective (pots came loose from board) No HD or tray.

Make me an offer on any of the items. Interested in trades for old handhelds/PDAs or parts. UNreasonable offers may be accepted since I want to clear this stuff out. I'd rather someone here get these items than post them on ebay or send them to the recycler.

Shipping will be by USPS to addresses outside the EU but since it comes from an APO/FPO address the shipping may take a little longer than usual.
EU addresses will ship by DHL.

PM me if you have any questions or offers.

The Xeon Processors and Viewsonic are available for the cost of shipping.

I checked the Gateway Colorbook and it will post to the BIOS. The display is in reasonably good condition and the brightness and contrast control pots are not loose as previously mentioned. The model is CB4DX250. The case has some discoloration and scrapes and a couple of cracks in the upper housing near the right hinge. Processor is a 486DX2-50, 8MB RAM, US keyboard, 3 1/2 floppy. It is missing a coupe of screws and the rear door over the ports. Pull out trackball is there and appears to work although it could use a good cleaning. PCMCIA card slot door is worn and will not stay latched. only missing parts are the Hard Drive , HD tray, and power supply. Any offers or trades considered.

Back