• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

NEXTSTEP items and misc computer related items for sale!!

Yokuto

Greetings Everyone!

I have the following items that I am offering. I have started going through my storage unit and am finding all kinds of interesting computer related items. If you are interested in an item make an offer. Best offer gets the item. I will ship the item(s) from Houston, Texas with first class mail and delivery confirmation. Here is the list:

(1) NEXTSTEP Release 3 - Item is on CDROM and comes in a gatefold holder. Disc itself is flawless. Item is used.

(2) NEXT - Enterprise Objects Framework - Release 1.1 - Item is still in shrinkwrap; never been used.

(3) Several 3.5" Diskettes - Don't know if they work but hey someone out there might want these for something.

Diskette 1) 3com Etherdisk XL version 1.2 for fast Etherlink XL PCI and Etherlink XL PCI Adapters (3C90x Family) - NETDSX009ADUS - I have *1* of these

Diskette 2) Toshiba IDE CD ROM Drivers version 1.6985 Disk 1 of 1 - 7501849 - I have *8* of these

Diskette 3) 3com Version 2.17 Etherdisk XL for the Fast Etherlink XL PCI and Etherlink XL PCI - Disk 1 of 2 AND Disk 2 of 2 - 7501474 - I have *1* of these sets

Diskette 4) 3com Version 2.17A Etherdisk XL for the Fast Etherlink XL PCI - Disk 1 of 2 AND Disk 2 of 2 - 7502238 - I have *2* of these sets.

(4) DECpc MTE Series Vid-928 Local Bus VGA Module - User Guide - 1993

(5) DECpc 600-MB SCSI CD-ROM Drive Installation Guide - 1992

(6) Monlogue - User's Manual - Version 1.1 - 1992

Let me know if you see anything you like. All offers will be considered. You can make an offer on some of the items or all of the items. Sorry but cannot ship out of the US!

Payments can be money orders, etc., but no cash through the mail. If you live in the Houston area, I can meet you somewhere and you can save on shipping if you wish.

Here's how we will make it work:
(1) You make offer
(2) If offer is accepted, I let you know
(3) I get your info so I can see how much it will be to ship items to you
(4) We come to an agreement of total - items, shipping, etc.
(5) You send payment
(6) Items will be shipped as soon as payment clears, etc.
(7) Items arrive!

Thank you for looking at these items and if I can be of any help please let me know and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have!

IMG-20120627-00067.jpgIMG-20120627-00065.jpgIMG-20120627-00074.jpg

Last edited:
Back