• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

NOS Tandy Power supplies

grumpyx

Experienced Member
Cleaning out my garage and need to find new homes for some of these power supplies. They are free but you will need to arrange pickup or pay shipping. You can calculate the shipping based on the ebay listing of the one model I have listed.

I have 2 models, one for the 26-1158 Daisy Wheel Printer II and for the 26-1270 DWP-510 Check the owners manuals for the schematic. (https://www.ebay.com/itm/153936594797)

I also have quite a few Arcnet power supplies, They are very heavy. I was told 2 would fit in a medium flat rate box.

Lastly I have some 50' 6 pin DIN extension cables (M/F) and some power supplies model PS4 from Concord Electronics (70's I think) heavy as well.

All of these items are new old stock and with the exception of the Arcnet power supplies will ship in their dusty original box.

If interested in any of these PM me please.

Back