• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Offered here before going on ebay

BuggZ

Experienced Member
I have two XT class systems that I thought I would offer here before I put them on ebay.

The first is a Schneider PC1512 HD20 (a rebadged Amstrad PC1512)
The system has a 360k and 720k floppy and a 20M HD. According to Wikipedia the processor is an 8086 but I have not disassembled the computer to verify this. The hard drive does spin up but it is loud and may not be functional. It will boot from a floppy using one of the included DOSPlus disks. The system includes the matching monitor, German keyboard, manuals (in German) and 5 original disks (DOS, GEM, DOSPlus and what I believe is a HD utility disk). At some point in the past the backup batteries leaked and discolored the battery tray but since they are not attached to the motherboard it appears to have not caused any damage. The monitor sits in a recessed spot on top of the system and covers the backup battery tray.
Photos

The second is a Zenith Eazy PC
The specs list it as an NEC V40 processor with 512K RAM. It has an attached monochrome monitor, a German keyboard, two 720k floppy drives but no hard drive and German language Zenith manuals and original DOS and GW-Basic disks. The system boots from a DOS diskette and seems to be working well.
Photos

Shipping will be somewhat expensive due to the size and weight.

Open to offers. PM if interested.

Last edited:
Back