• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Old TI Silent 700 and other stuff...

wagon

Hello!

I am cleaning out my shed so I can move house and I have a TI Silent 700 terminal, made in 1984 (feeds paper, so I will assume the rest works), a full legal copy of WP5.1 with all disks and books (and box) and other goodies like full length CGA cards, a microsoft bus mouse and such. One catch, though, I am in Australia (but shipping is cheaper and faster now!).

Is anybody interested?

Thanks

Kendall.

Last edited:
I am cleaning out my shed so I can move house and I have a TI Silent 700 terminal, made in 1984 (feeds paper, so I will assume the rest works), (...)
Is anybody interested?

Hello, Kendall. The TI Silent 700 is one of my absolute favorite peripherals. I have been very fortunate to acquire two of them, but both of them are stone dead. Maybe a third time could be the charm. What kind of stuff would you like to trade for one?

Tore :)

Back