• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

OLD *WORKING* Computers - 486 - IBM 5155- IBM 5160

I played around with one of my case displays and found that on both rows of pins, you set jumpers for which segments are in common for both (turbo & non-turbo) settings. Then you add jumpers to the individual row to customize the uncommon segments that need to be lit. It's a fun puzzle to work out.
They're usually sets of 3-position jumpers in a 'T' arrangement that let you connect each segment to normal, turbo, both, or off.

Yes, some were in T-shapes. The jumpers in vertical position were for both turbo and non-turbo and jumpers in horizontal position were for only (1) mode.

***UPDATE*** The IBM 5150 and the 486 Minitower have both sold.
I do have someone stopping by to look at the IBM 5155 today. I will update this post if it sells.
Thanks

I came across another 486 Motherboard with CPU and Memory. I should be receiving it any day now and can check what Processor is installed.

I also have a MAC SE that is in Working condition with Keyboard and Mouse.

Thanks

Back