• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Older software for sale

SnoJetter

Sierra On-Line games:

Guest for Glory 1 - original version. I bought the new version (VGA) but had an older computer so received a disk exchange for the original version. 10 5.25" disks. (Also includes disks 1-5 of VGA version, 5.25". I believe there were 6 discs total, but one was required as proof of purchase for the disk exchange.) Asking $30 shipped (US).

Quest for Glory 2 - complete, 10 5.25" 360K discs plus manuals and map. Asking $40 shipped (US).

Conquests of Camelot: The search for the grail - 10 5.25" disks w/ original box. Asking $25 shipped (US).

Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer 2 - CD ROM w/ original box. Asking $15 shipped (US).

Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 - $20 shipped (US).

MS Sidewinder Precision joystick w/ software (CD ROM) and box - Asking $30 shipped (US).

Don't be afraid to make an offer.

Take all for $120 shipped (US).

Contact me with questions at willys_46@hotmail.com

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN

You should reconsider some of the pricing. MS Flight Simulator 98 can be had new at Target for about $10 US.

I haven't been shopping for software for a long time, so that's good to know. That's also why I said to make an offer - I wouldn't know if my asking price is out of line or not. Thanks,

Kyle

Back