• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Olivetti P-602

FunctionalLimits

Experienced Member
I'm looking for documentation or any other info on the Olivetti P-602. This creature is the direct descendant of the Programma 101. My Web searches haven't unearthed much useful info.

Olivetti_P602_ad_crop.jpg Olivetti_P602.jpg

Wow, this is awesome!
I'll try to scavenge some italian sites for you, just give me a little bit.

Quick update:
PDF Depliant

I can translate it if you want. It does not include specific informations though.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks a lot! I'll see if I can stumble thru it...

I did read that this machine had somewhat limited documentation even when it was released, so it's not surprising that more than 4 decades later there's not much content to be found on the web.

No problem.

Well, usually Olivetti machines are hard to come by and information is very limited here too. Just M20s, M24 and subsequent Mxxx keep going on eBay, all of the other Olivetti things that are around are just Divisummas, Electrosummas and mechanical calculators.

Could you provide some detailed photos? That piece of hardware is really gorgeous.

tty later!

I've never seen any of the M models (apart from the very popular re-badged M24) in the US. A Programma 101 popped up on eBay in Italy earlier this month, and I've seen some documentation for the P-101 there, but nothing for the P-602. I'll try to get some photos for you tomorrow.

Back