• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Organizing collection a bit, and found a few things

Nick_Zravre

Experienced Member
Hello,

I have a few things that I'm offering up:

Radioshack hard carry-case for Tandy TRS-80 model 100/102. It has molded foam inside that provides spots for the unit itself, a tape drive (I think, never had a model 100, so not entirely certain), and a modem coupler for.

Two Solectek Airlan mobile wireless ethernet adapters -- PCMCIA. I believe they use a similar wireless transmission protocol as the early Wavelan adapters. These are still new in box(es).

Two external 3.5" floppy disk drives that go with a Giddings and Lewis Gaging System (which I do not posses, and therefore they are untested).

I will add on to this list as I continue to go through the boxes.

Make an offer, shipping will be added on to it.

OT:
I also have some toshiba 1625cdt and IBM 770z parts.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have a few things that I'm offering up:

Radioshack hard carry-case for Tandy TRS-80 model 100/102. It has molded foam inside that provides spots for the unit itself, a tape drive (I think, never had a model 100, so not entirely certain), and a modem coupler for.

Two Solectek Airlan mobile wireless ethernet adapters -- PCMCIA. I believe they use a similar wireless transmission protocol as the early Wavelan adapters. These are still new in box(es).

Two external 3.5" floppy disk drives that go with a Giddings and Lewis Gaging System (which I do not posses, and therefore they are untested).

I will add on to this list as I continue to go through the boxes.

Make an offer, shipping will be added on to it.

OT:
I also have some toshiba 1625cdt and IBM 770z parts.

Thanks.

What parts of the toshiba 1625cdt do you have?

Thanks

What 770Z parts do you have, and do you have the memory cover for the 1625CDT?

Hey Unknow_K, I think I have a spare memory cover for the 1625CDT in home, will check when gets there, you can have it for free if I have. I'm looking for a LCD and a mainboard.

Have a picture of the hard case? That'd be neat. I'm a case short :) and was about to un softcase one of my 102s to protect the 100.

1625CDT Parts:

LCD Panel - this was just unbolted from the laptop and is complete with hinges.

Bottom Half of case with metal insert -- bottom rung of rear fan grill is broken off, other than that it is good.

Mainboard -- should work, I'll try to test it later.

Modem board -- should be good.

Metal palm rest support with speakers -- looks fine.

Harddrive caddy and rubber mat- both look good.

Cd-drive/FDD assembly -- it should still work fine. The fdd should function fine, but is missing the little door and spring that keeps the door closed when there is no disk in the drive.

Cpu- AMD K6-2 475 -- or 450, I'd have to check.

Keyboard -- missing some key tops: v, b,n, and h. Trackpoint was cannibalized for use in another 1625cdt.

The memory card door is fine, but know that the cd-keys for the 1625CDT are on the bottom of the main case. (Though it isn't too important for Win9x)

Also, the metal supports for the edges with the rear fan.

I think I have some screws but not nearly enough to completely rebuild one. I will also notify of addition damage as I examine the items more thoroughly.
IBM Thinkpad 770z:

Mainboard - it worked fine the last time I was experimenting before taking apart my good one.

Modem card - it is good.

LCD Display assembly - works -- the 14.1" one. Cosmetically it needs the sticker residue cleaned off and has some of the rubber gouged (never to the point where you see metal, but it is there.)

Keyboard -- Fully intact with trackpoint -- works. The retaining strap that prevents you from completely removing it is torn a bit, but not all the way through. The keyboard is attached to the top of the case and the indicator panel is still good also.

Video Card - this seemed to work fine, but my good one didn't always behave well with it.

I may later have a dc-dc converter card for the 770z after I repair my old one and reinstall it.

The metal cages are not in the best of shape, the upper one is fine, but the lower has been bent in a few places, but I think it can still be made to work.

Also -- the dvd-decoder card delete panel it is fine.

There is also an chinese counterfeit ultrabay - ide and an ultrabay to sata adapter for ultrabay 2000 I think. These are untested.
I may have a few additional screws, but.. I'm not too certain.

I will post pictures as soon as I borrow someone's digital camera tonight or tomorrow.

Keep in mind, I am more interested in unloading the stuff than making money.

Back