• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Packard Bell Legend 301CD - 60 MHz Pentium - w/ Dos 6.22 and Win 3.1 Installed

twillkickers

Experienced Member
Looking to sell my Packard Bell Legend 301CD with 60 MHz Pentium I processor and 8 MB of RAM. Comes with a modem and the original Packard Bell sound card (I haven't installed drivers for the sound card.) I've installed MS-DOS 6.22 and Windows 3.1, along with the drivers for the CD-ROM and Mouse so it is ready to go out of the box. CD Rom drive is not original to the machine of course! I've checked it out and the CD-ROM and Floppy drives appear to be fully functional. Comes with an CF-IDE adapter and a 32 MB Compact Flash card as storage, feel free to upgrade with your own larger Compact Flash card. Shape of the case is a bit rough cosmetically, it has yellowing and cracking on the back near the ports, front lower bezel and original power button cover are missing (see photos for details.) Does not come with the mouse/keyboard/monitor as shown in the photos.

I'll charge $60 (shipping included) if you're on the East Coast/Midwest or $80 if you're on the West Coast.
Shipment will be via UPS and I will pack it WELL so that they don't damage it.

DSC_0290.jpgDSC_0291.jpgDSC_0292.jpgDSC_0293.jpgDSC_0272.jpgDSC_0271.jpgDSC_0267.jpgDSC_0266.jpgDSC_0265.jpgDSC_0264.jpgDSC_0263.jpgDSC_0262.jpg

My goal is to give it to you for $80 including shipping. I'll double check the price on UPS tonight to make sure it will work. Feel free to PM me with your address so I can check specifics!

Back