• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Parts for trade, and looking for some as well

RaptorZX3

Experienced Member
ok here are the parts i could send by mail (aka "not too big or it would cost me a fortune") that i'm willing to trade:

-CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.7Ghz, 400Mhz FSB, Socket 423.
-CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.7Ghz, 400Mhz FSB, Socket 478.
-CPU: Intel Pentium 3 550Mhz Slot-1, large removable "Foxconn 388286-005G" aluminium heatsink, no fan on it, 100Mhz FSB.
-CPU: Intel Celeron ???Mhz, Slot-1. (i know it work, but i didn't checked for the normal CPU speed).
-CPU: Intel Pentium 1 166Mhz MMX, "Ceramic" version (Socket 7)
-CPU: Intel Pentium 1 150Mhz, ceramic cover (Socket 7)
-CPU: Intel Pentium 1 133Mhz, ceramic cover (x2). (Socket 7)
-CPU: Intel Pentium 1 100Mhz, ceramic cover (Socket 7)
-Video Card: Tseng ET4000/W32P (PCI, look to be a generic model with this chip used)
-Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster 16, various (all are ISA)
-Mouse: Logitech MX610 left-hand, wireless, USB receiver, almost new in its box)
-Mouse: vintage IBM, PS/2, 2-buttons, model "96F9275".
-256mb RDRAM PC800 x 2 (with terminator sticks).
-various EDO RAM, 4mb, 8mb and 16mb.

And what i'm looking for:
-3DFX/ Voodoo 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5, PCI prefered for Voodoo 1, 2 or 3, but AGP prefered for the Voodoo 4 or 5.
-Diamond Monster 3D II 8mb (Voodoo 2 1000 model, to use it in SLI mode with the one i have here).
-Gravis Ultrasound (any model).
-CPU: Intel Pentium 3 1.2Ghz (256kb cache), Socket 370, 133Mhz FSB.
-CPU: Intel Pentium 233Mhz MMX, Socket 7.
-2gb sticks of DDR2-800 (x2).
-512mb of DDR400 (mostly to test boards i might get which have DDR400 slots, i don't want to use my 1gb sticks from my 2nd PC anymore.

Tell me if you want something and willing to trade.

Last edited:
I have a GUS for ya, it's a Classic and should be 100% working however I never got it working... I bought that off you for 100 bucks. How come you're looking for another one after you've just sold me your obviously "dead" card? You could've just kept your "working one"? Or am I being paranoid here? (or just p*ssed because of spending 100 bucks on a DOA Gravis card)...

How come you're looking for another one

Well i regret selling it now, and i'm looking for another one. But that's odd though, i made sure it was well protected in the package. I had no mean of testing it beforehand, but i remember it did worked when i had the computer with ISA slot in, so i assumed it still worked. And the day i sent it, the damned post offices were almost all closed, i had to find one that was open this day, and i was far away from home already, so i wasn't coming back home till i found an open one. And then 2-3 weeks later, someone sent me a message to give all his old PC hardware to me and my friend, so now i got a few working motherboards with ISA slots, so NOW i can test ISA cards... but it didn't happened on purpose, lately it seem like there are events in my life happening at strange times, almost like they're done on purpose, but they're not.
But until i found one, i'll stick with this AWE64 Value card...

But then i might look for one myself around here instead, i'm not in a rush to find one. But if i do find one, i have the boards to test those ISA cards now, and if i do find one, and after testing it on the spot, it work, i'll tell you about it, Denniske1976, i'll most probably sell it to you for the price i paid + the shipping to you.

But like i said in this thread, i'm more interested in trading right now, since i'm very low on funds, and will probably have to borrow some on my credit card near the end of the month for food (i had unexpected crucial expense to do, like a brand new electric razor, my previous one completely died), how uninteresting my life is, right!

i have some of your stuff

i have the socket 7 one I believe.
I'll check
-CPU: Intel Pentium 233Mhz MMX, Socket 7.

View attachment 13792
i think one of them is a 233 and as for the Pii
one on right is a pentium III and the one below it is a celeron
I have a 1.2GH Celeron socket 370 in a computer still running.
I can part out that as well.
I have around 15 of prossesers I will trade all of them for a
AM3+ FX 4xxx or 6xxx or 8xxx chip.

I will not hold back on any of them for a
AM3+ FX6300 95W

I also have the 512mb of DDR400, but I'm using them. on set in on 939 asus motherboard and I have a Dfi lanparty motherboard with the 512mb ddr400 chips in it.

Last edited:
I have a GUS for ya, it's a Classic and should be 100% working however I never got it working... I bought that off you for 100 bucks. How come you're looking for another one after you've just sold me your obviously "dead" card? You could've just kept your "working one"? Or am I being paranoid here? (or just p*ssed because of spending 100 bucks on a DOA Gravis card)...

Your right RaptorZX3 , thanks for the heads up. Denniske1976.
The memory and the possessors are worth more than the $140; FXchip i want.

Well i regret selling it now, and i'm looking for another one. But that's odd though, i made sure it was well protected in the package. I had no mean of testing it beforehand, but i remember it did worked when i had the computer with ISA slot in, so i assumed it still worked. And the day i sent it, the damned post offices were almost all closed, i had to find one that was open this day, and i was far away from home already, so i wasn't coming back home till i found an open one. And then 2-3 weeks later, someone sent me a message to give all his old PC hardware to me and my friend, so now i got a few working motherboards with ISA slots, so NOW i can test ISA cards... but it didn't happened on purpose, lately it seem like there are events in my life happening at strange times, almost like they're done on purpose, but they're not.
But until i found one, i'll stick with this AWE64 Value card...

But then i might look for one myself around here instead, i'm not in a rush to find one. But if i do find one, i have the boards to test those ISA cards now, and if i do find one, and after testing it on the spot, it work, i'll tell you about it, Denniske1976, i'll most probably sell it to you for the price i paid + the shipping to you.

But like i said in this thread, i'm more interested in trading right now, since i'm very low on funds, and will probably have to borrow some on my credit card near the end of the month for food (i had unexpected crucial expense to do, like a brand new electric razor, my previous one completely died), how uninteresting my life is, right!

OK, just asking ;-) It was my risc to take as well... it just s*cks big time because it happaned to me a few times already. I just keep getting stuff "that was working when I stored it" and it ends up dead at my doorstep. But anyhow, I've now put in my GUS Max and am quite happy with that (it also gave me the oppertunity to connect my Sony CD-ROM, 34-pin so not IDE). So I'm good now. Hope you find one that's not dead (or at least tested) because they do seem to die suddenly a lot (the GUS Classic that is).

Dennis

i had no idea they tend to do that...but like i said, i do have a way to test them now. But try removing the removable memory from it, maybe they are the problem? try removing the GF1 chip and putting it back in. I've read that maybe with time the contact isn't perfectly done between them, sometimes it could be something silly like that and it would fix the card.

Back