• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PCjrClub auctions on eBay

mbbrutman

Associate Cat Herder
Staff member
Some of you may have seen auctions on eBay conducted by 'PCjrClub'. This is what is left of the private stash of PCjr parts that the Eugene, Oregon PCjr club had. They've done their part in preserving the collection, but it's time for them to clean the shed out and move onto other things.

Therefore, if you see anything you'd like, be sure to buy it. I know them personally, have visited them, and have even helped inventory the parts that they are selling. Shipping (if available) will be first rate and these guys are not in it for the money. It's just time to move things along, that's all.

If you have questions, drop them a line or drop me a line .. I can relay messages.

Back