• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

PDP-8/M on eBay

1N3606 work fine. They are little low current fast recovery diodes. I did reuse most of the diodes that were on the MI8E when I got it, because I desoldered them carefully.

Lou

Mouser (mouser.com) does not show that diode as an available part.
However, a 1N4148 should work just fine. They have around a half-million in stock at 2 cents each in quantities of 100 :)

Nice! I wonder if one of "us" bought it?

The seller of my PDP-8/M got back to me with his inventory of spare boards and take-out parts. The thing is, my wallet is pretty drained right now. Is anybody here interested in being the one to adopt them?

The seller gave me permission to post his spare parts list:

eBay seller of my PDP-8/M said:
Here is an inventory of the PDP8/m items that i have remaining:

1 PDP8/m chassis w/Omnibus backplane and power supply/regulator (No top Cover)
11 M8650
3 M8655
7 M8300
5 M8310
7 M8320
18 M8330
3 M837
8 G111
8 H212
10 G233
15 Power Supply/Regulator Boards
6 Programmers Panels (1 missing all toggle switches)
5 Plastic Front Panels – 1 is cracked (3 with Bezels)
60 Connector Blocks

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Earnest White

DSCN2382.JPG DSCN2381.JPG DSCN2384.JPG

I am thinking $4000.00 for the whole lot.

I need to move these fairly quick, as I nee the space. I would prefer to sell the whole lot, rather than piecing them out.

I can't afford to grab these parts, but if any of y'all would like to buy them, shoot me a PM or email and I'll put you in contact with the seller. I won't get anything from whatever transaction you make. Well, unless you take pity on me and give me a good price on some more core for my 8/M… ;)

The seller gave me permission to post his spare parts list:

View attachment 17379 View attachment 17378 View attachment 17380

I can't afford to grab these parts, but if any of y'all would like to buy them, shoot me a PM or email and I'll put you in contact with the seller. I won't get anything from whatever transaction you make. Well, unless you take pity on me and give me a good price on some more core for my 8/M… ;)

Now that looks very nice, I especially like the H212's , ATM the more I test the less I have :( , probably a good thing Im the wrong side of the pond cos cant afford $4000
DaveH

Back