• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PDP 8a, ge workmaster (with plc), heathkits, osborn, ect

1ajs

Experienced Member
im up in winnipeg manitoba canada
finding that my collection is being a real drag on my ability to find affordable housing i need to downsize asap.

pdp 8A
asking 700
it powers up can load a memory test
comes with pile of manuals schematics software brochures
bunch of spare anilog to digital cards and other devices
cnc controllor card
optional the asr33 also avail needs to be lubricated has manuals and a schmatic set for it
includes the rack if preferd(rack was new old stock from local sperry univac factory for telphone )
7637107866_21817c648b_b.jpg

2dec.jpg

dwg3.jpg

dwg2.jpg

dwg1.jpg

handbooka.jpg

6089172843_c1d5cb15c5_b.jpg

origonal bill of sale
atom004.jpg

atom005.jpg

osborn 1 (needs servicing)
asking 50$
dd floppy drives along with with software
some manuals

GE workmaster (ibm 5155 rebrand for industrial world) and searies six plc rack and expansion io rack
asking 600$
io cards in the plc are for a pipeline
located in winnipeg manitoba canada
cables
have manuals and bunch of software and some various spare parts

got 3 rl02 drives aswell they power up when tested don't get fault lites when powerd through the h11
asking 400 for the 3 600 if u want the controllor card with cables and terminator aswell
6929974463_78f10207a3_b.jpg

heathkit h89 and zenith z90
got h77
book of software
manuals
assembly books

advice on shipping would be apreciated as well if interested as i have never had to ship big stuff like this before

i will update as i get more photos and sift through my stuff

Last edited:
Looking for parts for work master
Location The Pas, Man.
Not sure what you have?

Ron

Back