• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic Pittsburgh, PA - Some Vintage Equipment Needs New Home

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
My wife says that we can be at the old house Friday (tomorrow) evening, if that will work for you. We should be there sometime Saturday, but we don't have any specific times planned. Let me know if you would prefer Saturday, and we can work out the timing.
Yeah Friday should work. You probably still have my cell so feel free to DM/text what timing you'd prefer.

Hewlett Packard Color LaserJet 4550N with two drum (IIRC) cartridges and two toner cartridges (black and magenta.) This printer is untested, but was working when it came from an office many years ago.
Local Pick Up.
20220902_132144.jpg
20220902_132202.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you again for the 286 motherboard. Already cleaned it up most part, got the keyboard connector and battery off. Feel a bit under the weather, kid brought home something from work. Fun. Explains my mental mush feeling past few days...

IMG_20220902_205501769.jpg

Few traces are dead, repaired 1 so far and the via. Getting that keyboard connector off was a challenge but it came out pretty clean after a ton of solder and flux and a fiberglass brush. And keyboard controller socket took a hit, so might replace that as well. But she's clean and tinned.

Last edited:
Feel a bit under the weather, kid brought home something from work. Fun.
NOT!
Almost the entire leadership at our church is out with the Covid, or out of town (I am the only one left.) We are actually cancelling service for Sunday - something that I've never seen in 16 years (except for the several months of Covid shutdown.)

I hope that you're feeling better soon.

Back