• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Power Adapter for Xircom PE3-10 series

Great Hierophant

Veteran Member
I have a working Xircom PE3-10BC Parallel Port Ethernet Adapter, but I only have a PS/2 Power Dongle wire. This is not very useful when using the adapter with an IBM PC, XT, Jr. or Tandy 1000. There is a power brick for these adapters, they use 12V, 300mA and center positive. I don't have a power adapter with a tip that fits in the hole on Xircom. They look like this : Xircom PE3-BT Power Adapter.jpg

I have a working Xircom PE3-10BC Parallel Port Ethernet Adapter, but I only have a PS/2 Power Dongle wire. This is not very useful when using the adapter with an IBM PC, XT, Jr. or Tandy 1000. There is a power brick for these adapters, they use 12V, 300mA and center positive. I don't have a power adapter with a tip that fits in the hole on Xircom. They look like this : View attachment 16586
Your local dollar store probably has a universal voltage adapter with a handful of different tips for ~ $5.00 or so...

Back