• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Texas PowerMac G5 Partout

Covers: Texas

GiGaBiTe

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
I'm parting out my old G5 nicknamed "legs" due to logic board failure. All parts of the machine are available, except for the RAM and case itself because it's missing its legs and is too big and expensive to ship. Anything not taken will be recycled along with the case.

This is the DP 2.0 GHz model. All parts are free for the cost of shipping, MINUS the power supply. The power supply has recently been recapped and I would like $60 for it, which is what I paid for the cap kit, plus shipping. The PSU is a Liteon TESLAConvert 600W PA-6601-1A.

If you need pictures of anything in the machine, send me a PM. My main internet connection is down at the moment from a recent storm and posting pictures is difficult. So if your G5 is missing bits, this would be the perfect opportunity to make it complete.

CONUS only, no international or overseas shipping. If you're in the Central TX area, you can also come pick up some or all of it.

It's an OEM Apple card with the ADC connector. Apple P/N: 630-6630, I believe it's a Radeon 9600XT 128 MB AGP.

Back