• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Processor Technology Sol-20 Restored and working

jhalbrecht

Experienced Member
IMG_5007.jpg

I'm selling a Processor Technology Sol-20. I posted it on Craigslist in Phoenix Arizona check it out for current images. I'm willing to ship to addressees in the United States.

I'll consider a trade for a Cromemco Z-1.

It's a Sol-20 that I've repaired and upgraded the power supply, and restored the keyboard. See this thread right here on vcfed.org.

Works great, looks good. However, I'll bet it would look a lot better at your home! :)

- Jeff

View attachment 52948

I'm selling a Processor Technology Sol-20. I posted it on Craigslist in Phoenix Arizona check it out for current images. I'm willing to ship to addressees in the United States.

I'll consider a trade for a Cromemco Z-1.

It's a Sol-20 that I've repaired and upgraded the power supply, and restored the keyboard. See this thread right here on vcfed.org.

Works great, looks good. However, I'll bet it would look a lot better at your home! :)

Doh! Posting a vintage computer for sale on VCF East weekend!
also
Doh! Forgot to mention the included original documentation in the three ring binder!

IMG_5015.jpg

Back