• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

RARE VINTAGE APPLE IIe ENHANCED PLATINUM COMPUTER SYSTEM (VGC)

Its Condition Can Be Described As Very Close To Mint
Usual Yellowing/Marks/Scratches

I'm not sure the seller understands what "mint" means. If there's any yellowing/marks/scratches, "mint" should be nowhere in the description, unless used in the manner "nowhere near mint".

Keyboard Has Been Stripped & Cleaned
Sometimes "V" Key Sticks

Must need another round of stripping and cleaning, then.

Software Sold As Blank

Then why bother listing them? Or, if the system is in fully working order as claimed, why not test a few disks?

I'm rich!

(Normally I wouldn't comment about someone's price being high, but in this case, the OP seems to post a lot of ebay listings, and they all are from different ebay accounts, so I can safely assume this isn't the OP's listing)

Then why bother listing them? Or, if the system is in fully working order as claimed, why not test few disks?
Don't waste your time asking him any questions as he's not the seller and doesn't know the eBay seller or have any contact with the eBay seller whatsoever. Therefore, you will not get a response.

He knows nothing about any of the eBay items he lists here.

All of his posts are of this same type. He doesn't contribute anything to this forum other than these marketing posts.

He's merely a middleman using the eBay Partnership Network (EPN) to promote Affiliate Marketing Links via the eBay Affiliate Program through which he gets a reasonable commission from eBay for every item that is sold via one of the links he posts here.

Back