• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest RC6502 - Apple 1 Replica / Work-alike 6pc. PCB Sets - $30 shipped

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

WimWalther

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
I have 6pc. PCB sets for the modular version of the RC6502 Apple 1 replica / work-alike project. The following boards are included in the set:

- Backplane (5-slot)
- CPU board
- RAM / ROM board
- ROM board
- Serial board (uses Arduino Nano 3 or compatible)
- Clock board

All boards are of the latest available revision, from Rev.A to Rev.H. The Arduino Nano is responsible for providing serial communications and initial bootstrapping functions, prior to transferring control to the 6502 & Apple ROMs.

Much more information on this Open Source project can be found at the following sites and elsewhere:

The cost for the full set of boards is USD $30 shipped to the USA. No APO / FPO addresses, please.

Attachments

• 20230407_095055.jpg
    20230407_095055.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230407_095158.jpg
    20230407_095158.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
I'll take a set. I have built replica 1s and a rc2014 so this looks like a fun one to throw in the queue.

Back