• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Re-Aligning Collection (trade and sell)

mikerm

Experienced Member
I have decided to basically "re-align" my collection, and downsize.

I really would like an IBM 5150/5160 or 5170 (with everything including monitor, as I have nothing for these machines), so, I would like to do some trading, or selling. Here's what I got:

• Apple IIe (broken, random junk on screen)
  • Monitor /// (works)
  • //e Floppy disk drives (a couple have been modified with a read/write switch on the rear)
  • Extra IIe floppy controllers and parallel cards
  • Osborne I (with original software and slot modem)
  • 2 3com Audrey's (missing stylus's, only one power adapter, have 2 keyboards)
  • Compaq Portable I (360k drives, and a box of extra parts, no extra cards)
  • IBM 5155 (works, but the keyboard has rusted away and doesn't work, one of the plastic back hinged covers are missing, and the metal is worse for wear)
  • Commodore 128 with some cart games and 2 disk drives (1571 and 1541, serial cables), and composite video cable
  • Commodore 1702 Monitor (works, missing front flip down cover)
  • Sun SparcStation 10 (with OS 7, keyboard, mouse, special mouse pad, external 4x scsi cd-rom with 1 caddy, speaker box, speaker box dongle, and 200lb original color monitor, but I will trade/sell without the monitor and recycle it)
  • NeXt Station, needs everything, ram, hard drive, and who else knows. No idea if it works.

For the right deal I also have some Apple stuff for sale:
PowerMac 8500 in a 9600 tower and a G3 Sonnet upgrade
Mac SE/30.

Finally, I have an iMac (Late 2009) Core 2 Duo that can also be part of a sale/trade. It's basically in brand new condition as I bought it in March of last year. I also have the original box and all packaging, keyboard, and mouse. Apple Care and iWork included. Looking for $800 in value.

Feel free to email me at mikerm@gmail.com to make a deal. Any offer/trade offer is entertained! :D

Last edited:
Not sure how valid this thread is anymore, and it's been a while, but just bumping to give mikerm praise for packing the generic 286 luggable very well, and for being an all-around great guy to deal with. Couldn't have gone smoother.

Sorry I didn't get to making this post sooner, and good luck cleaning out the rest of the items for sale.

Back