• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Robotron R1715 CP/M machine for sale

computerasylum

I offer for sale a Robotron K1715 made in German Democratic :D Republic in 1984. The unit has three parts - CPU unit, Monitor and Keyboard. It has two 5.25" Floppy 720 kB each, 64 kByte DRAM. The CPU is U880D - a GDR clone of Z80. The keybord has its own Z80 CPU and is connected to CPU unit via V24. The computer is included CP/M floppy disc.

Accessory: CD-ROM with original schematics in PDF.

The computer is to see at www.computerasylum.co.uk

Hi,
I hope this finds you well,

I see 2 sides of my coin, firstly, this post is from 2007, but secondly, there are no replies.

I wonder, is the Robotron still available?

I am about to get a job, so I’m asking for a slight bit into the future

Also, where is this shipping from?

Thank you,
-Kooky.

I advice you to place a request in the "Wanted" thread. Much more chance IMHO.
I just wasn’t sure if this was sold yet. I imagine these are pretty rare, and if someone wants to sell it, they are free to post, and maybe I’ll find it, but that wouldn’t seem right to ask people to sell something to me.

I’m not yet working, so that will have to wait either way, I do appreciate the advice, however.

Back