• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sale: Commodore Amiga 500

linuxlove

Veteran Member
I never got a Workbench disk for it and it's been sitting on a shelf gathering dust pretty much ever since I got it. As far as I've been able to test without having the Workbench disk, it works fine. It has a 1MB RAM upgrade that the RTC battery has been removed from and it also has a Kickstart 1.3/2.0 ROM switcher board installed. It is missing the cover for the side expansion slot, but that's just a cosmetic issue.

This is the NTSC version, motherboard revision 6? I mention the revision number because there is a mod you can supposedly do on a certain revision that allows you to switch from NTSC to PAL mode and back. I don't remember much more than that, just that this Amiga is capable of that particular mod. I haven't done it because I didn't feel like modifying a PLCC socket.

Comes with the system and the power supply, nothing else.

Asking $20 + shipping. If you want it, you'd do best to send me an email as I rarely visit this site anymore. Email address is neko2k [{AT}] beige-box.com

Attachments

• 100_7803.jpg
    100_7803.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1
This system is now sold.

Thanks for looking. Could a staff member please change the thread title to [Sold] Commodore Amiga 500?

And now back into the shadows I go...

Back