• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

SE/30 & SE Ethernet Card Summer Blockbuster Sale (& IIsi Adapters)

olePigeon

Veteran Member
I have the following ethernet cards for sale. Price includes shipping. Please indicate if you need a mounting bracket (not if you simply want an extra.) I have a limited number of mounting brackets.

I tested all of these previously, so they should work. However, I don't have an SE or SE/30 anymore with which to re-test them. So they're being sold as-is, but I'll accept returns if all troubleshooting has failed. I'll make a new thread for troubleshooting any cards.

I will give them all a spray with some DeoxIT before shipping.

I may or may not have one additional working SE ethernet card if anyone knows if the headers for these things are interchangeable. I have one ethernet card I could not get working even when I traced down the proprietary drivers for it. So I could re-use the header from that one. If anyone is interested in the non-working card, let me know. Maybe it's wired differently and doesn't work with the headers that I tried. However, if I can use the header on the SE card, then you'll receive just the card. No header.

I found that all the cards except the Dayna cards should work with Apple's Network Software Installer. Install the card first, then install the software. It should detect and install the right software. If not, re-install the software. Dayna drivers (as well as branded software with utilities for each card) can be found here.

If you don't have a reliable way of getting the software onto your SE or SE/30, let me know and we can make arrangements.

Price per card includes shipping (which is about $9-$10 now. Anyone remember when flat rate was $5?)

I will ship everything at the end of the week so I don't have to make more than one trip to the post office.

$60 3x small (Asante) MacCon for IIsi & SE/30 + Header with 10baseT & AUI + FPU Socket + Right Angle Pass-Through slot
$55 1x small Asante + FPU Socket with Header 10BasteT & AUI
$50 1x small Asante with Header 10BaseT & AUI
$50 1x small Dayna + Header 10BasteT + AUI Requires Proprietary Dayna drivers to function.
$45 1x Full Height Asante + Header AUI + BNC only
$45 1x Full Height Dayna + Header 10BaseT onlt (cool looking Dayna logo on header). Requires Proprietary Dayna drivers to function.

$60 ($50 without header) 2x Unknown brand for SE, but only 1 header (10baseT + AUI)

$40 2x IIsi right-angle adapter + chassis
$30 1x IIsi right-angle adapter + chassis (broken plastic on PDS connector, but still works.)

Attachments

• ethernet.JPG
    ethernet.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 1
  • iis.JPG
    iis.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 1
2x SE/30 MacCon claimed.
1x SE MacCon claimed.

---------------

Updated list:

$60 2x small (Asante) MacCon for IIsi & SE/30 + Header with 10baseT & AUI + FPU Socket + Right Angle Pass-Through slot
$50 1x small Dayna + Header 10BasteT + AUI Requires Proprietary Dayna drivers to function.
$45 1x Full Height Dayna + Header 10BaseT onlt (cool looking Dayna logo on header). Requires Proprietary Dayna drivers to function.

$60 ($50 without header) 2x Unknown brand for SE, but only 1 header (10baseT + AUI)

$30 1x IIsi right-angle adapter + chassis (broken plastic on PDS connector, but still works.)

4x SE/30 MacCon claimed.
1x SE MacCon claimed.

------

Updated list:

No more: small (Asante) MacCon for IIsi & SE/30 + Header with 10baseT & AUI + FPU Socket + Right Angle Pass-Through slot

4x SE/30 MacCon claimed.
2x SE Cards claimed.
1x small Dayna claimed.
1x Full Height Dayna claimed.
1x SE MacCon claimed.

------

Updated list:

IIsi right-angle adapters are 50% off for anyone local who wants to pick them up.

$20 for the regular, $15 for the chipped one.

Updated list:

Updated list: All ethernet cards have been sold. IIsi right-angle adapter + chassis are all that's left.

Everything's shipped. You should have a USPS tracking number in your PM box.

IIsi right-angle adapters are 50% off for anyone local to the South Bay Area.

Back