• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Seattle Craigs List: "Huge collection" of vintage Apple Mac stuff (not mine)

EddieDX4

Veteran Member
Seattle Craigs List: "Huge collection" of vintage Apple Mac stuff (not mine)

Just saw this during my "before bedtime" quick CL search:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/sys/2383050107.html

Excerpt:
--------------------------------------
"This could be a great deal for either a Dealer or a real Entrepreneur. I have a large Container storing a huge collection of Vintage Apple/MacIntosh Computers and related Items. There are over 160 computers alone. Also included are lots of Printers, Scanners, Monitors, Hard Drives/CPUS, Books, Programs and much, much more. Collection would be great stock for an on-line Mac Store, or for even on Ebay or Amazon. I have a complete list that I would like to discuss with a serious buyer. I want to sell as a whole. Please call Kelly a 360-312-6063. "
---------------------------------------

Remember... This is *not* mine. I have no idea who this belongs to. I have not made an attempt to contact the seller, nor will I (not really interested), but figure I'd pass it along, in case anyone was interested. (I don't want to act as middle-man, either...)

Cool! Perhaps we can move this to the Craigslist thread. I believe the moderators do not want us to post individual CL items anymore.

Hm, cool but I'm betting the lack of a price in the posting might kill the deal. Certainly interesting for folks up there though, and perhaps he'd sell certain system of interest vs the entire lot.

Back