• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Seiko RC-1000 Wrist Terminal Data Manager for IBM PC

ppieczul

Experienced Member
Hello
Does anyone have an image of a disk with original Seiko Data Manager Software for RC-1000 watch? Like that 5.25 floppy here:

There were also versions for C64, ZX Spectrum and others, would be great to recover and archive. I could find only Apple 2 version on the Internet.

Thanks!
Pawel

I don't know if you're still looking for the software but I was for a long time as well.
I'm working on a page with some info on the different hardware and software for the Seiko RC1000 and RC4000 series and have downloads up for the C64 and IBM.
Page isn't finished yet but I wanted to post it here as it might be of help to you or anyone else coming across this.
//conventionalmemories.com/wiki_cm/Seiko_RC_series_hardware_and_software

Wonderful, thank you.
I managed to pull together a working version but never got the original disk image. All the data I found is in my post here
There is link to my github with the source code I found.
Please let me know when your page is ready I will link to it.
Thanks
Pawel

Ohh ok yes, I came across your site when searching for info.
You can definitely link to my page, I want to add some more info and links of currently available software for the RC-1000 and RC-4000 but that could take some time.
I also have a copy of the later DOS software that supports all models and integrates data with 3th party apps called Wrisware. But I still have to clean up the files because it's filled with personal info of the original owner.

Back