• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

semi-vintage stuff for sale.

dpatten

Experienced Member
I've just moved and I need to get rid of some things before my wife makes me sleep on the couch.

I'll add to the list as I find things.

PM me with an offer if you are interested.

Pro-386SX16 motherboard.

This is NICE baby AT sized motherboard. All of the chips are socketed, most with bails for easy removal. The 386 SX-16 chip has an AMP socket rather than having the chip soldered to the board. The board has 6 16 Bit and 2 8 bit ISA slots. There are the standard 8 30 Pin SIMM sockets. a 16-25 Mhz 80387 is on the board as well.

It appears to have been installed at some point but is in the original Box with instructions as I purchased it off of Fleabay years ago. I haven't been able to dig an AT power supply out of the packing boxes to test it, but I will do so.

Item #2 is an LMSI CM-250 1X Cd-Rom with 8bit controller card. I do not have the drivers for this item, but it was working when pulled. A bit of googling reveals that the drivers are available. I'll see if I can test this one too.

Attachments

• 386sx16a.jpg
    386sx16a.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 2
  • LMSI front.jpg
    LMSI front.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
  • LMSI top.jpg
    LMSI top.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2
  • CDROM_CONTROLLER.jpg
    CDROM_CONTROLLER.jpg