• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

SIMMSaver/8 Documentation

kithylin

Experienced Member
I recently found a SIMMSaver/8 at a thirft store in a box, and to my surprise, it actually had the documentation inside the box as well. I've seen several SIMMSaver type things over the years but never seen the paper that comes with them until finding this one. So I picked it up and brought it home, photo'd it and scanned the paperwork and decided to post it here for others, in case someone has a SimmSaver/8 and needs the documentation for it. The most important bit of info on this is the DIP-SWITCH settings.

On to the pictures, first the device it's self:
IGN0N.jpg

And a small size of the documentation as an overview:
NMGOM.jpg

The full size that's much larger is available by clicking the following link: http://i.imgur.com/MF0qe.jpg

That should be all for now. Feel free to download and share these images anywhere on the internet/message boards/whatever.

I've got one of those, new with the documentation. It's the SIMMSaver/8L but it's basically the same. I've also got a SIMMSaver/8² which holds eight SIMMS instead of four. Both of them are available (with or without SIMMS) if anybody's interested.

I should probably add that my SimmSaver/8 is -NOT- for sale, I intend on keeping it. I just thought I'd share the documentation online with others.

Back