• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

SlotBuster II questions

jodyspencer

Hello I just opened a Apple IIgs Rom3 up.. and discovered a Slotbuster II card.. I have unsuccessfully searched the web without finding any info about it except someone looking for a chip back in 2006... does anyone have any info on this card maybe a manual? also is it possible to burn a rom 3 chip for the IIgs as I have several rom 1 .. Thanks in advance.. Mike

Hello I just opened a Apple IIgs Rom3 up.. and discovered a Slotbuster II card.. I have unsuccessfully searched the web without finding any info about it except someone looking for a chip back in 2006... does anyone have any info on this card maybe a manual?
I don't see much information out there in any of the usual places. Some pictures:
http://mirrors.apple2.org.za/Apple ...nction Cards/RC Systems Slotbuster II/Photos/
It's a multifunction card that takes the place of a bunch of other cards that would normally take up a slot each... hence the "slotbuster" name.
also is it possible to burn a rom 3 chip for the IIgs as I have several rom 1
No, there's much more than ROM level that distinguishes 01 from 03. A bunch of hardware changes went in as well.

I found that site but they no longer have info on the board there on the site.. it has been discontinued.. quite awhile.. but thanks .. mike

Back