• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Some of my c64 stuff. (several pictures)

harshbarj

Thought some people might like a look at a small part of my collection. I will be un-boxing more over the next few days. Nearly ALL of my collection came from one nice man in western Iowa. I answered a craigslist ad for 3 boxes of c64 stuff and the owner asked for around $700. I replied back that that collection was in no way worth half that much and I told him I was not interested. He replies back that he just wanted the stuff gone and would give me everything if I simply came and got it. Needless to say I made to 4 hour drive (got a lift) and picked it all up. I have never seen so much c64 stuff before. This would have been about 5-6 years ago.

Below is just one of the 3 boxes, not to mention the stuff I have collected over the years. And no, it's not for sale at any price :cool:.

c64stuff1.jpg

c64stuff2.jpg

c64stuff3.jpg

speach64.jpg

prot80-64.jpg

That speech module is probably a load of fun! As for the 80 column cartridge, I have a piece of software (somewhere) that turns it into 80 column mode. The font is really crummy though.

That speech module is probably a load of fun! As for the 80 column cartridge, I have a piece of software (somewhere) that turns it into 80 column mode. The font is really crummy though.

I have yet to use ANYTHING in this lot. It mostly looks new or has seen little use. The c64's cleary were usea lot, but still functinal. I will pull another box tonight and try to get more up. Don't feel like taking pictures of the monitors, I simply have too many to lug in.

I picked up some C64 gear about 8 years ago. I got the C64, 2 printers, 2 floppy drives, some kind of modem device and some books. The power supply was dead. I picked up the whole set at a garage sale for around 20 bucks. I just ordered a power supply yesterday off of ebay. Hopefully that power supply will function and I can see what all I can do with this system. I'm looking forward to it.

Back