• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Steve Wozniak's announcement

I unboxed my collector's edition on youtube the other day, even though I think unboxing videos are basically clickbait. Lol.

Haven't played it much yet (CP2077 dropped first!), but it's a pretty darn cool game imo. I have a few beefs, but the pros outweigh the cons.

I thought they were shipping them in the order that the orders were placed, and they were all shipped now. But I may be full of it. Might wanna hop on their discord server and ask someone.

They got the floppy timing bug fixed at the end of Nov and shipped with data on floppies regardless of which option we chose, I think.

Afaik you should have gotten an email about downloading the digital version even if they haven't gotten the physical copy shipped yet.

Discord? That one of those new fangled Fads? Cant I just use IRC???? Anyway according to their website a posting on DEC 12th states: "Physical rewards have begun to ship for backers who selected option2 on the survey we sent last month." and "As promised, our work on the floppy version of the game continues and we will strive to release it to you as soon as we possibly can."

I chose option 1 as I wanted a complete package with working games "according to their email". So I guess I will still be waiting.

And Lee yes I did get that email. I downloaded the packages and even made all 8 disks already! Of course who can wait?! I just really hope they reserved a copy for us who chose option 1 and they dont sell those boxes off.

They also said on thier webpage you get an email from "piratemail" when your box is shipped, can you confirm? I didnt get any emails obviously.

I picked option 1 .. Any idea when the rest of us are getting our big box releases?

Thanks for your question!

First, you should have already received email with a download link to the Digital Edition. This was sent to all backers (Option1 and Option2) on December 12th. If you did not receive the email please email support <at> 6502workshop.com with the name and email address on your order and we are happy to provide it to you.

Option 1 Update:

We have found and fixed several bugs in the beta floppy version of Nox Archaist. We are definitely making progress and testing continues.

Since several bug fixes occurred shortly before Option2 boxes began shipping, we included the beta floppy version on the disks, rather than leave them blank. It is possible this will be the final version, or there might be more bug fixes. It depends on the results of further testing.

We expect to post a formal update to Kickstarter and our Blog (you'll get an email alert) sometime in January. Whether the update in January has a shipping ETA for Option1 will depend on the results of testing between now and then.

If you would like to change from Option1 to Option2 (Early Shipment) I am happy to get you into the next batch. To do that please email support <at> 6502workshop.com with the name and email address on your order.

Thank you for your support!

Back