• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Stuff I am selling...

VintageComputerman

Veteran Member
OK, as some here know, I am selling out most if not all my collection. I've been selling stuff for several years on ebay and I'm now getting close to seeing my basement walls again. They are mellow yellow by the way. I still have around 70 computers, including two desktop and two tower Gateway 2000's as well as a lot of 286, 386, 486 and a few early Pentium computers in various stages of condition. I still have a large collection of early Apple too. A lot of TI 99 stuff, some Commodore, Atari, Amiga, IBM, etc.

I will be taking pictures soon of most everything that is easy to photograph. Then I'll post them as slide shows, you look them over and if interested, make offers.

Some I will be selling on ebay or on Craigs list. I don't mind breaking apart some of what I'm selling. Bottom line, by the end of summer, if I have to, I'll be taking a large load to Asheville NC area when I move and continue selling from there.

I have faxes, printers & ribbons, cables, assorted IC's, floppies, games, boxed software, computers, mother boards, hard drives, all kinds of good stuff. You give me an idea what you want looked at further, I'll take more pictures and post them. Ultimately, I want to make a little $$$ while getting rid of stuff.

Just look back here on this one thread for updates.

I will have some stuff I will let go very cheap, in lots.

I also ship world wide and have a paypal account, so anyone wants something, I can accommodate.

If I still have energy after cleaning my basement tonight, I will try and post a few pictures.

You give me an idea what you want looked at further, I'll take more pictures and post them.

IBM PS/2 systems and vintage sound cards (Roland, AdLib, early Sound Blaster) are of interest to me. :mrgreen: And above all I am willing to pay a very nice price for an IBM Music Feature Card / IBM PC Music Feature. :D

Looking for...

IBM XT 286 motherboard... any version, mine died years ago and locating one has been a pain... I have a mint chassis for one too ;_;
386 DX motherboard, AT , perfer 30 pin simm sockets

80387sx math coprocessor
80486 dx/4 any speed cpu
80586 any speed/brand cpu

PCMCIA 16 bit soundcard ... any , think ibm/mwave made one, few others, cant be cardbus though... Has to be 16 bit!

I've taken note of everyone's wants and needs. I'm kinda overwhelmed with a lot of life's issues right now so it might take me a little while to reply and I have a dam tooth ache to deal with on a weekend. I have done a lot of sorting the last few days and will eventually get back to everyone whether I have or don't have what you are looking for.

IBM, I have a few systems, hard drives, etc.
Amiga, very little left but I do have a lot of copied games on disk.
Atari, I just sold my last two units full of ram including a radio cart, but I do have games on disk.
Commodore, I have one broken 64, games on disk and a tape drive, printer or two.
TI-99 I have several with software, books, games, parts and more.

I also have the possibility of stuff popping up after I look through other boxes.

Not much c/pm though .

I do have stuff like word perfect 1 or autocad a through 6, iirc. A lot of floppies and most I can't sell on ebay due to copywrite issues.

Still have a few Apple II,IIE,GC systems with boxes of software, lot of MECC stuff too and other Apple items.

This post is not a complete update. I will have pictures soon.

Oh, Microsoft C++, early Linux and some other development software from years ago. Power supplies and cables, power cords, to much to remember. I do have some empty boxes of software too.

Interested in the boxed software when you make a list, might even want the empty software boxes if they are of something I have.

Is it just me, or are the pictures in that link not showing up?

Works now, nevermind

Last edited:
Back