• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Northern Europe Sun Sparcstation 10, Ultra 5, 2 x SCSI drive caddies, 2 x keyboards, 1 mouse, 21" Sun CRT

Covers: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Iceland

sports31415

Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
FS:
All pictures here:
  • Sun Ultra 5, 270MHz, 256MB RAM, working CDROM, but I doubt the HDD works, boots to OpenBoot but shows dead NVRAM of course
  • Sparcstation 10, dual CPU (I think a 50MHz and a 60MHz), all RAM banks full with 128MB RAM, some absolutely enormous Seagate HDD in there with a 1993 date code (doesn't appear to power up). This did boot to OpenBoot when initially turned on (see photo), showing dead NVRAM, when I managed to put a floppy in and the
    Code:
    eject floppy
    did actually eject the floppy! However, since then it won't output to the display, but it does beep and the Caps lock lights light up as per the Diag manual. Maybe fixing that NVRAM issue will revive it, or have a look on the serial console.
  • 2 x 68 pin Sun SCSI drive caddies with 1 x 68pin cable (these can be daisy chained)
  • 2 x Sun 5c keyboards, both look almost new actually
  • 1 Sun mouse
  • 21" Sun / Sony GDM-5010PT monitor, with hard wired 13W3 connector and 2nd 15 pin VGA input. Outputs a decent picture, even 1600x1200 when connected to a modern Thinkpad! This monster weighs 32kg.
Located in West Midlands, UK

I'm not prepared to post the heavy things but the keyboard perhaps and maybe the drive caddies (but will probably chuck the drives away as they are unlikely to work), buyer pays postage.

Make me an offer for the lot.

Back