• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

SX64 & C64 Technical & Schmeatics manuals

steveuk

Experienced Member
Hay guys was pulling out the boxes to fins the adaptor for the Commodore 1581 drive, i found the power unit, but not the step down convertor yet, But i di find hidden away the following. SX64 Schematic & C64 Techincal Manuals.
Both a bit bent up but other than that in good condition..What ya think they are worth, these have to be rare.???

A SX64 SCHEMATICS MANUAL
sx64nf9.jpg

And a C64 TECHINCAL MANUAL
c64hr1.jpg

Whats starting prices do ya think i should put them up as on Ebay.?????
Also found a SX64 manual
sx64_users.jpg

ive put a starting bid up for £4.99 on that, as that i think is also hard to get..

So what prices shouldi put up for the tech manuals.

They both give layouts of the boards, Part listings, violtage, PCB layout & Assembly,,, they gota be worth somethink i bet to a collector.

Steve

Well, not so many people will be able to use the service manuals, so it'd be a better contribution to the community to set a low starting bid and see where it heads off. A lot of manuals already are scanned and archived, I don't know if these particular ones are. Chances are that the buyer would make them digitally available, which is a good cause for everybody except those trying to leech on the vintage computing community.

Well, not so many people will be able to use the service manuals, so it'd be a better contribution to the community to set a low starting bid and see where it heads off. A lot of manuals already are scanned and archived, I don't know if these particular ones are. Chances are that the buyer would make them digitally available, which is a good cause for everybody except those trying to leech on the vintage computing community.

Yea true ive seen on Ebay The Commodore shop selliing them i emailed and asked if these are originals thathe is selling or photo copies, He emailed me back saying they are Re-prints, but i wanted to know if mine are originals or reprints, i sent him the images, but yet to wait for a reply.. I'll start a low starting bid of £3:99 each and see how it goes, im sure these are originals myself, but not 100% sure....lol Well not worth me holding on to them if i dont need them, i will put postage a little hight as a recorded delivery item tho.

Steve

Back