• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 1000 SX

Very nice looking machine. I would be interested, except that I already have a Tandy 1000 TL. Speaking of which...

Any chance you could share the XT-IDE BIOS (configured for your Tandy) you flashed onto the lo-tech XT-CF board? I've been struggling to get this working on an XT-IDEv2. I bought the parts for the lo-tech XT-CF board & will put it together. Your BIOS could save the day as I've had no luck with any BIOS flashed onto the XT-IDEv2.

Thanks,

Mitch

Very nice looking machine. I would be interested, except that I already have a Tandy 1000 TL. Speaking of which...

Any chance you could share the XT-IDE BIOS (configured for your Tandy) you flashed onto the lo-tech XT-CF board? I've been struggling to get this working on an XT-IDEv2. I bought the parts for the lo-tech XT-CF board & will put it together. Your BIOS could save the day as I've had no luck with any BIOS flashed onto the XT-IDEv2.

Thanks,

Mitch

It actually has an ISA CompactFlash Adapter from lo-tech. I'm not sure if it is the same configuration for the ide_xt.bin bios file but I'll send it to you tomorrow.

Back