• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Tandy 1000 TL and Networking

Zombie

Experienced Member
I have a Tandy 1000 TL that has an 8 Mhz 80286 CPU and 10 Mhz 80287 with a 1 GB Compact Flash for a Hard Disk, and a WD8003E Network card Connected via the AUI Port. Its connected to the rest of my network and I use File Sharing via XFS191.

It still uses the old style wattcp stack. I want to see what more I can get out of it on an application level. I have a variety of internal services that use OwnCloud and eGroupwarefor CalDAV and CardDav. I'd like to be able to access these services via the Tandy if that is at all possible.

Is there a SSHv2 Application for mTCP that will work with XT Class systems like the Tandy 1000 TL?

This is more of a Concept qusetion, but I want to be able to pull Calendar and Contact info from eGroupware in such a way the Tandy can read it. How possible is this?

What would need to be done, is a way for the Tandy to parse that into DBF. Either the server could, export a Query to DBF, that a Calendar or Addressbook could comprehend. If there are existing easily obtainable Applications that can read DBF that would help.

I have upgraded to the latest version of DOSLynx, I also managed to get Arachne working, but it runs horribly.

I need to get PC-Pine 3.96 working via an, IMAP Proxy. I also found out ejabberd supports an IRC Proxy.

Back