• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

tandy 1000

Computer Collector

Experienced Member
My vintage computer room is so full that I need to get rid of something. I really dont want to, but I have no choice. So what I decided to do was to get rid of the tandy 1000, because I use it the least, and I was never a big fan of computers from that era to begin with.
But Im only going to part from it if someone wants to pay good money for it. Otherwise, Im simply putting it in the attic, which is what I should do.
But I thought Id tell you about it anyway, incase you are someone who needs one real bad.
this machine is in excellent condition and has the monitor, keyboard, and 2 double sided 5-1/4" drives. I have a few pieces of software for it, but nothing much.
Im going to stick it in the attic, but if one of you huys wants one real bad, you can buy it off me, as I wont be getting much use out of it up there!

Back