• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Tandy 1100FD/HD Service Manual (Panasonic BP150) wanted

acadiel

Experienced Member
In case anyone with Google ever finds this thread. I know people purchased this service manual - we still don't have a scan of it anywhere. If you have one, please consider letting me know! I'd be glad to compensate for time for scanning or outright purchasing the item so that I can scan it!

In case anyone with Google ever finds this thread. I know people purchased this service manual - we still don't have a scan of it anywhere. If you have one, please consider letting me know! I'd be glad to compensate for time for scanning or outright purchasing the item so that I can scan it!
hi. i am also looking for a service manual for a tandy 1100 series computer. have you had any luck getting a copy or finding somewhere i could purchase one ?

I didn't find the service manual, but when I was digging through some old files on this resource: http://ftp.oldskool.org/pub/tvdog/tandy1000/utilities/1100fd.zip (there are still plenty of interesting stuff at this FTP), I have found some research archive on the 1100 FD model with interesting notes dated 1991. It absolutely worth reading hacks that John M. Simpson made to his laptop!
But he is also referring the service manual under Part number MS-2503530. Unfortunately search engines have nothing on it yet, so I'm leaving it here with hope that some day it will come up somewhere!

Notes pertaining to the Tandy 1100FD

Written by John M. Simpson

The Service Manual-
A wealth of technical information concerning the 11FD, including
schematics, logic diagrams, parts lists, PCB layout, and Preventative
Maintenance procedures. This is the book that gave me the idea to try
to add on to the machine.

Available from Tandy National Parts Warehouse, 1-800-442-2425
Part number MS-2503530
Price: $27.84 plus S&H (my total was $29.49),
plus sales tax if delivered within Texas

Attachments