• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 1400LT

Nick_Zravre

Experienced Member
Hello,

I have two Tandy 1400LTs available for the price of shipping. One is functional and in one piece, the other one -- not so much, the case isn't screwed together, and in general is fully functional -- when turned on the status indicators blink, and the screen never goes on. I believe it is likely due to a powersupply issue, but I haven't performed any diagnostics, or checked the service manual and schematics for it.

Included with working unit:
Original Tandy carrying case
Original Tandy A/C Adapter (Still works)
Original MS-DOS/GW-BASIC boot disk (Still works)
Original 'A Practical Guide to the Tandy 1400LT' booklet
Original 'Tandy 1400LT Quick Reference Guide'
Tandy Modem card (installed currently, but untested)
ADTRON Corp. & ECODE Systems Inc. Top Flight gameport card for the Tandy 1400LT (untested, and not installed, but does come with mainboard connector)
HDD Adapter -- I believe it requires a JVC HDD with an odd pinout.. not certain (untested, uninstalled, does not come with mainboard connector)
128KB RAM Card

Included with the non-functioning unit:
Ram Card.
If you want pictures request them, and I will get them developed and scanned asap.

All I ask is the cost of shipping. I will be shipping USPS.
My current place of residence is in Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania - 19525-9564. If you want one or both, send me a message and I'll figure out the weight. I will double box, potentially triple box.

Thanks,
Gregory T. Babecki --

Sorry guys, this lot is spoken for. If you would still like to see some images.. I do have an album I can post the link to anyway.

I ended up with these units, they are pretty nice. Anybody know much about the JVC HDs they take?

Back