• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tektronix 4025 terminal for sale

Philcogrump

Experienced Member
I've decided I have way too much stuff and will never get around to fixing up and appreciating the Tektronix 4025 terminal so I'm offering it for sale.

* 1 complete 4025 unit, intact case and keyboard, monitor lights up (monochrome green). I think the ROMs are bad because the screen sometimes powers up with random characters, there's no blinking cursor and it does not respond to keyboard or RS-232 activity. This is the exact unit from my personal collection that's for sale: http://www.electronixandmore.com/misc/index.php?item=51
* 1 spare parts 4025 chassis with boards, supply and CRT monitor, no case or keyboard
* I think I have all the 4025 manuals (user, service, programming, etc.) that will be included in this sale

I have no idea how to price them because 4025's are rare as hen's teeth and not highly collectible so make me a reasonable offer for everything.
Please text me directly at 2 one 4 three one seven 5 5 seven one. I don't check in this forum regularly enough to keep up with posts or PM's.

Pick up in the Austin, Texas area is strongly preferred. I could consider shipping everything but I'd guess it'll cost around $150-200 to do that.

Jon,

I really don't have a use for a standard video terminal like the 4025.

I have been toying with the idea of a FPGA emulator of the 4051, and a storage tube terminal might be a great display, although an LCD monitor would be more practical.

And I have a 4052 in addition to my 4054A, but I need to fix the 4052 display board first.

I also acquired and haven't used two Tektronix 4041 instrumentation controllers, 68000 based with Tek 4050 BASIC and GPIB, used to control TM5000 instrument chassis (which I also have and haven't used).

I likely have more than enough Tektronix hardware :)

Thanks,

Monty

Back