• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The Great Cleanout of My Bedroom - Lots of Stuff

Eep386

Experienced Member
Hi all, I am trying to get some early spring cleaning done, as such I am going to try to sell off this stuff I don't need. Perhaps someone will find a use for it?

All prices quoted are as-shipped individual prices to any address in the Lower 48 United States. If you want multiple items ask me and I'll give you an adjusted quote (it will be cheaper to group multiple items together in a single batch as you will be paying for shipping only once.)

I'll be adding to this periodically for a while as I continue to dig out more stuff.

#1. Creative Technology CT2910 Sound Blaster 16 Sound Card - $12 Shipped

HPIM0974.jpg

The ubiquitous Sound Blaster 16 audio card. This particular model features genuine Yamaha OPL3 FM support, provided by a YMF289B chip. The YMF289B is functionally identical to the YMF262, but with somewhat reduced power consumption. No problems whatsoever with this card, it works fine.

#2 Realtek 512K VGA Card - $6.50 Shipped

HPIM0975.jpg

This is a surprisingly small ISA VGA card, small and light enough to go First Class Shipping. It uses the RTG3105 all-in-one chipset, and has 512K of RAM installed. It was tested to put up a good picture.

#3 Shuttle Socket 370 Motherboard /w 1GHz Pentium III CPU and 128MB RAM - $18 Shipped

HPIM0976.jpg

This is a rather nice ATX Socket 370 motherboard which, wonder of wonders, features an ISA slot! It also features the usual complement of PCI slots, and an AGP slot to boot. It uses VIA's 694T chipset. Might be good for high-end Windows 9x machines. Don't know if it takes a Tualatin or not, what's installed on there is a Coppermine. Might need new capacitors (I've changed a few, but the OSTs around the CPU might need to be replaced.) I'll throw in 128MB of RAM to get you started.

Last edited:
#4 Addonics Hercules-compatible ISA Video Card - $8.50 Shipped

HPIM0977.jpg

This is for older systems. It hooks up to a TTL compatible MDA or Hercules monitor. It works very well, no problems.

#5 Creative CT2940 Sound Blaster Vibra 16 PnP - $8.50 Shipped

HPIM0979.jpg

This is a CQM fitted Sound Blaster card. It's PnP so it will be automatically picked up by Windows 9x. DOS will require CTCM. It is also small and light enough to go First Class.

#6 AMD Am486DX4-100 NV8T - $6 Shipped

HPIM0980.jpg

This is a 3 volt CPU, so you'll need a motherboard that supports 3 volt chips to use it, or an interposer with a voltage regulator.

#7 256K Pipelined Burst COAST Cache Module - $5 Shipped

HPIM0981.jpg

This is a 256K cache stick that will work in a motherboard with a COAST socket.

Last edited:
Back