• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Thinning out my stash

BuggZ

Experienced Member
I've decided to thin out my collection and stash of spare parts. I'll be adding things to the lists as I go through more of my stuff and decide what I really want to keep. Some of the items are vintage but I also have items up to the P4 era. If you are looking for something that is not on the list, PM me and I'll see if I have it.

List of Notebook Computers

List of Desktop Computers

Links in each list will take you to a picture. If you need more pictures or information shot me a PM. I'm open to reasonable offers on any of the items. Shipping can be USPS for US based buyers and DHL or other appropriate services for European buyers. Located in Bavaria, Germany

Sorry to anyone that was trying to access the pictures. I had a problem with the links to the pictures in Google+ that should be fixed now. If you need more pictures or info PM me.

I added a couple of items to the original list and updated the lists to reflect items no longer available. I am still going trough my stash and will post more as time permits. If you are looking for something not on the list, send me a PM and I'll see if I have it. Items that are on the list for more than 3 weeks will be listed on ebay if no one here is interested.

Looking for a Gateway Handbook 486.

Added a few more things today. Anyone know an easy way to replace the floppy in a PS2 model 70 Portable? Seems to be the only thing wrong with the system and it is pretty clean IMO. Check the link at the start of the thread for info and links to pictures.

Just found out due to my wife's job we will be moving this summer. I still have a lot of things on my lists that are still available and more that have not been posted yet. If anything interests you let me know and we can work something out.
A few more things available:
Commodore PC 10-III -- (1) 5 1/4" floppy, no hard drive, no video card, 220v power supply -- Boots DOS from floppy with video card from another computer.
Compaq LTE Lite 4/33c laptop -- German keyboard, working system with power supply
Compaq Elite laptop -- US keyboard, working with power cord (Internal power supply)
Clevo Desktop replacement laptop -- Pentium 4 @ 3.2Ghz, no hard drive or power supply, boots Knoppix from DVD
Dell, Sony, Panasonic, Gateway, Laptop power supplies
Sony VAIO AIO 24"LCD desktop with graphics chip problem for parts (LCD good)
Various motherboards from 8088 through socket 478
Various parts laptops
Box of laptop LCDs
Small (under 20GB) 3 1/2" IDE hard drives
Box of 3 1/2" floppy drives
Box of laptop optical drives

Will accept offers on any of these items. I don't expect to get rich of any of this but I would need to get enough to make it worth my time to pack and ship. Otherwise much of it is going to be recycled.

Other items on offer that will be kept if not sold (must be reasonable offer)
Amiga 4000 desktop -- currently not working, needs to be re-capped. No keyboard, mouse, or monitor
IBM 5161 Expansion unit -- 220v power supply, Receiver card installed, no hard drive or floppy drive

Please understand, if you are seriously interested in something I have, contact me as soon as possible. I will have to be out of my house by 1 July. Anything on my list ( except for the Amiga 4000 and the 5161) will be scrapped if not sold.

More will be added daily.

Today's additions.

Modified (by previous owner) IBM 5155 -- AT motherboard with 286 processor, Mono CRT installed, RAM?, HD?, keyboard tray modified (not pretty), case in good condition
Tandy 1400LT -- English keyboard, battery dead and will not turn on even with charger, dirty but looks to be complete
Apple iBook G3 14" for parts -- 700 Mhz, No hard drive, 256MB RAM, English keyboard, LCD good, motherboard has graphics chip problem, start-up chime heard
Toshiba T1200XE -- Missing expansion port cover on bottom, No power supply, 8086 processor, 1MB RAM, 20MB are drive, German keyboard, Boots DOS 6.22 from HD, Good condition
Gateway Colorbook 486 Laptop (CB486DX250) -- No hard drive or tray, No power supply, Boots DOS from floppy, Fair to good condition overall
Packard Bell Laptop (48625DXNB4MI120) --486DX-25, No power supply, 4MB RAM, 120MB hard drive, fair to good condition
Micron Go Book 2 Laptop -- P-II, No hard drive (has tray), RAM unknown, English keyboard, CD-ROM, Battery dead, good condition
Toshiba Satellite 100CS Laptop -- P-75, 24MB RAM, 360MB hard drive, 1.44 floppy, English keyboard, Win NT 4.0 installed, works good
Halikan LX-20 laptop -- V20 processor, RAM ?, Dual floppy, No power supply, German keyboard, English manual included, Screen may have some bad pixels.

a correction to one of the previous listings:
The Commodore PC10 is a PC10-II not a PC10-III. Just want to make sure that is clear. Otherwise the description is correct.

The Compaq LTE Lite 4/33c is SALE PENDING
My lists in the links above have been updated as well.

thanks for looking.

More stuff available:
Gateway ColorBook 486 Laptop -- CPU 486DX2-50, 8MB RAM, 250MB hard drive, DOS and Win 3.11 (English), English keyboard, case is scuffed, faded, and dirty but runs well.
Zenith SuperSport 286 notebook -- CPU 286, RAM ?, hard drive defective, german keyboard, no battery or power supply, powers on with battery and power supply from another Zenith but gives hard drive error.

Updates to previous posts:
The Compaq LTE Lite 4/33c is SOLD
Compaq Elite laptop -- US keyboard, working with power cord (Internal power supply) -- SOLD
Lists have been updated as well.
Thanks

Motherboards available:

Commodore PC10 motherboard -- No processor but tested to post with the 8088 processor from another system -- overall good condition

TMX\8-III motherboard -- Missing 8088 processor, 8 ISA slots, 640K RAM, Keyboard connector loose, Tested to post with processor from another system -- good condition

BC3486UL Motherboard -- Intel 486DX-33 processor, UMC chipset, 6 ISA slots, 8 30-pin SIMM slots (4x 1MB SIMMs installed), AMI BIOS, Keyboard connector cracked but still functional, 2 SIMM slot latches were broken and then bent to keep SIMMs in place, Completes POST and loads BIOS, CMOS battery removed.

Unknown 486 Motherboard -- AMD 486DX-40 processor, ALI Chipset, 1 8-bit ISA slot, 4 16-bit ISA slots, 2 VLBus slots, 8 30-pin SIMM slots, AMI BIOS, CMOS battery removed, some corrosion near CMOS battery area, Tested to POST and load BIOS

Chicony CH-471A Motherboard -- AMD 486DX2-80 processor, Socket 3, SIS Chipset, 1 8-bit ISA slot, 4 16-bit ISA slots, 3 VLBus slots, 4 72-pin SIMM slots, AT keyboard connector, AT power connector, Board is very clean, Tested to POST and load BIOS

PC Partner Socket 7 motherboard — Intel VX chipset, 3 ISA slots, 4 PCI slots, AT keyboard connector, AT power connector, 2 72-pin SIMM slots, 2 168-pin RAM slots, Award BIOS

Aopen AP5T Socket 7 motherboard — Intel TX chipset, 3 ISA slots, 4 PCI slots, AT keyboard connector, AT power connector, 4 72-pin SIMM slots, 2 168-pin RAM slots, Award BIOS

Biostar M5ATC Rev 1.0 Socket 7 motherboard — Ali chipset, 3 ISA slots, 4 PCI slots, PS2 keyboard connector, AT power connector, 4 72-pin SIMM slots, 2 168-pin RAM slots

Unknown socket 7 motherboard — Ali chipset, 2 ISA slots, 3 PCI slots, 1 AGP slot, 3 168-pin RAM slots, AT and ATX power connectors, on-board sound, AMI BIOS

ABit AB-SM5-A socket 7 motherboard — Intel VX chipset, 4 ISA slots, 3 PCI slots, 4 72-pin SIMM slots, AT keyboard connector, AT power connector

FIC VA-503 socket 7 motherboard — VIA chipset, 3 ISA slots, 3 PCI slots, 1 AGP slot, 4 72-pin SIMM slots, 2 168-pin RAM slots, AT keyboard connector, AT power connector, Award BIOS

Asus P5A socket 7 motherboard — Ali chipset, 2 ISA slots, 5 PCI slots, 1 AGP slot, 3 168-pin RAM slots, PS2 keyboard and mouse connectors, Award BIOS

HP (Asus?) SPAX socket 7 motherboard — SIS chipset, 3 ISA slots, 3 PCI slots, 2 168-pin RAM slots, PS2 keyboard connector, ATX power connector

Crusader C586VX socket 7 motherboard — Intel VX chipset, 3 ISA slots, 4 PCI slots, AT keyboard connector, AT power connector, 4 72-pin SIMM slots, 1 168-pin RAM slot,

Asus P2B slot 1 motherboard — Intel BX chipset, 3 ISA slots, 4 PCI slots, 1 AGP slot, PS2 keyboard connector, ATX power connector,3 168-pin RAM slots, Award BIOS

Gigabyte GA-6VX7-4X socket 370 motherboard — 1 ISA slot, 5 PCI slots, 1 AGP slot, 3 168-pin RAM slots, PS2 keyboard and mouse connectors, on-board sound, ATX power connector, AMI BIOS

Asus CUB-XL socket 370 motherboard — 2 ISA slot, 5 PCI slots, 1 AGP slot, 4 168-pin RAM slots, PS2 keyboard and mouse connectors, ATX power connector, Award BIOS

Being the new happy owner of the Compaq LTE, I feel I have to thank BuggZ for the excellent communication and transaction. The (nicely done) package also contained a "little" present for me to use :) Currently considering what else from the list I might be in need of.

Interested to buy the ASUS CUBX-L for my Win98 project, if it's still available.

I can't pm here yet, please pm me your email addy.

I am in the process of packing the remainder of the items I will be keeping and putting them in long term storage or moving them to my new home. The movers arrive a week from Monday so I don't believe I'll have time to pack and ship any new requests before that time. I may still have some items available after I get moved. If anyone has a specific item they are interested in PM me and I will do my best to move it to my new home so we can work something out once I get settled. Thanks to the forum members for the interest in my items that have gone to new homes.

Thank you :)

Thank you :)

Hi,

I bought the Amigas, everything is like you described.
Thank you, fine and correct bargain!

Back