• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Thinning the Herd...

ardsleytank

Experienced Member
Welp. I'd rather not ship either of these, so these are local pickup only. Sorry.

Here's what I've got:

Early 1984 Atari 800XL with 1050 Disk Drive and 1027 Printer. Atari 800XL works great. Comes with a RD switching I modded to out put a coach signal and can no longer output signal on the rabbit ear connectors. The 1050 I'm not sure of. It power on and the computer recognized it, but I have no disks for it. The 1027 is trash. The rubber had perished. Comes with game carts, Centipede, Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Frogger. Also Atari Writer, Pilot programming language, BASIC cart.

Asking $120.

TRS-80 Model III. Works great. Upgraded with green phosphor screen. The paint is ugly, with lots of scratches and wear, but fully functional. I can supply a TRS-DOS 1.3 boot disk if needed.

Asking $130.

Both come with some books and manuals.
Located in the Nashville, TN area.

Okay, okay...

Here's the deal. These have to go. I'm outta room, and I no longer have a need for them.

I'm open to shipping the Atari, but not the Model III. I would consider meeting somewhere...

All prices OBO. Just PM me, give me your best shot! ;) I'm open to anything at this point.

Back