• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South Three assembled & tested Retro Chip Tester Pro SIMM/SIPP adapters available to US addresses (free + $4 shipping)

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
Thanks to minimum orders, I have three extra assembled and tested RCT SIMM/SIPP adapters I'm happy to give away to the first three folks who request one (through the link). I'm just asking $4 USD to cover USPS shipping costs. I'm not trying to make a profit. This is a one time thing...I won't be selling these "commercially", I'm just using my personal online shop to make payment, tracking and shipping easier. Also, the store will limit you to one adapter per buyer. Once they're claimed, the link will disappear forever.

https://retrorenovations.net/product/8bit-museum-retro-chip-tester-pro-simm-sipp-adapter/

Thanks to Stephan for all his hard work on the RCT. It's an awesome tool!

Thanks to minimum orders, I have three extra assembled and tested RCT SIMM/SIPP adapters I'm happy to give away to the first three folks who request one (through the link). I'm just asking $4 USD to cover USPS shipping costs. I'm not trying to make a profit. This is a one time thing...I won't be selling these "commercially", I'm just using my personal online shop to make payment, tracking and shipping easier. Also, the store will limit you to one adapter per buyer. Once they're claimed, the link will disappear forever.

https://retrorenovations.net/product/8bit-museum-retro-chip-tester-pro-simm-sipp-adapter/

Thanks to Stephan for all his hard work on the RCT. It's an awesome tool!
I will take one please!

I guess I should have read that you wanted purchase through your store. Im in the habit of making payments direct to everyone here. I missed out.:(

Back